• Divorce, separation and cohabitation disputes
• Financial claims following divorce
• Property and children disputes between cohabitees and unmarried couples
• Financial claims on behalf of children, (for example: provision of capital, school fees and maintenance)
• Provision from estates upon death
• Disputes relating to children; custody, including where they live
• Applications for a child to leave the jurisdiction
An e-mail thanking you for your advice, support and counsel really seems insufficient for how brilliant you have been (and patient). You were there at all the points of high stress, offering valuable and considerate advice and guidance and always went out of your way to come back to me quickly when I needed you. I really feel very lucky to have had you as my solicitor going through this… I had a fantastic solicitor …Thank you so much for all your hard work and support. I will always be grateful for it and would recommend you to anyone I know without hesitation.
I would just like to thank you for your advice and the work you undertook in the matter of my divorce. I am grateful to you for your sensitivity and understanding and the efficient manner in which you dealt with the necessary processes. I will certainly be more than happy to recommend your services in the future
I would like to thank you for all your advice, kind words of support and letting me know my rights being his wife. I think I could not have crossed to the other side of the road without you there fighting for me, and for that I am eternally grateful. A big thank you.
I very greatly appreciated the kindly and sympathetic way in which you conducted our interview. K truly feels that she now has a real ‘friend at court’