As Specialists in Family Law, Goodsells Solicitors can provide clear, reliable legal advice and support on a wide range of Child Law matters.
Disputes involving children often present parents, other family members and the courts with difficult decisions.
We have many years of experience helping clients who are in conflict over children, and we work very hard to resolve matters as quickly and amicably as possible. We will also fight tirelessly on your behalf to ensure that your desired outcomes are achieved, whatever the circumstances.
Specialist Child Law Solicitor in London
We can provide advice and representation to all family members on a wide range of legal issues relating to children. With expertise in Child Law, we regularly provide support on matters such as:
- Child Arrangement Orders – these set out where a child will live, how much time they will spend with the other parent and the type of contact that will take place after a divorce or relationship breakdown
- Removing children from a jurisdiction – when one parent wishes to move overseas with their child
- Prohibited Steps Orders – these orders are used to prevent a parent from doing certain things
- Specific Issue Orders – require a parent to do certain things
- Parental rights and responsibilities
- Changing the name of a child
Contact Our Child Law Solicitor in Clapham, London
Whatever your circumstances, contact Goodsells Solicitors by calling 020 7622 2221 or complete our online enquiry form.