Specialist Child Law Solicitor in London
As Specialists in Family Law, Goodsells can provide clear, reliable legal advice and support on a wide range of Child Law matters.
Disputes involving children often present parents, other family members and the courts with difficult decisions.
We have many years of experience helping clients who are in conflict over children, and we work very hard to resolve matters as quickly and amicably as possible. We will also fight tirelessly on your behalf to ensure that your desired outcomes are achieved, whatever the circumstances.
Child Law specialists for disputes involving children
We can provide advice and representation to all family members on a wide range of legal issues relating to children. With expertise in Child Law, we regularly provide support on matters such as:
- Child residence and contact – where a child will live after a divorce or relationship breakdown and how much time they will spend with the other parent (contact) following a divorce or relationship breakdown.
- Removing children from a jurisdiction– when one parent wishes to move overseas with their child.
- Child Arrangement Orders – made by the Family Court to formally set out child residence and contact matters, including how much time the child will spend with the other parent and the type of contact that will take place.
- Prohibited Steps Orders – these orders are used to prevent a parent from doing certain things.
- Specific Issue Orders – require a parent to do certain things.
- Parental rights and responsibilities – the certain rights and obligations of parents, and how to acquire parental responsibility.
- Changing the name of a child
Talk to Goodsells today about your child law issue.
Contact our Child Law Solicitor in Clapham, London
In all cases involving children, ensuring that their welfare is maintained will always be the priority, both for the Family Court and for family law solicitors. Goodsells Family Law Solicitors in London provides sensitive, pragmatic legal advice in relation to all child law issues and we understand the complex and emotionally difficult nature of such matters.
Whatever your circumstances, contact Goodsells Family Law by calling 020 7622 2221 or complete our online enquiry form.